1. THE ENTIRE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, all 435 seats, are up for re-election.
2. 34 SENATE SEATS are up for re-election.
3. 12 STATES are electing new governors: Delaware, Indiana, Missouri, Montana, (my home state of) New Hampshire, North Carolina (the infamous “bathroom bill” state), Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and West Virgina.
4. EVERY STATE has state elections: 42 out of 50 state senates are holding elections, and 44 out of 49 state houses are holding elections.
5. EVERY CITY will have city elections. You should learn who’s up for election in your town.
What I want to make clear here is that YOU DON’T HAVE TO VOTE FOR EVERYTHING ON A BALLOT!! Not voting in a section of your ballot DOES NOT invalidate it.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE FOR PRESIDENT, BUT STILL WANT TO MAKE SOME CHANGE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S HOLY, OR FOR LOVE OF LITTLE GREEN APPLES, OR EVEN FOR THE LOVE OF COOKIES, ***VOTE!!***
Need help registering? Click the “Rock the Vote” link to the right there, or send me an email.