The Circle of Cerridwen is a weird, wild, witchy family:
- We’re a grand covening of diverse solitaries united with a sense of humor about ourselves plus a seriousness about what we do.
- We embody a strong belief in acceptance, affirmation, accommodation, and accountability.
- In particular, we make space for practitioners who are queer, neurodivergent and disabled.
- Our group is non-hierarchical, encouraging each member to share their knowledge.
- We’re a face-to-face community of trust, love, and support that’s aware that everyone is hurting somehow and capable of hurting others.
- We practice openness and can be vulnerable and honest with each other and lean on each other for support.
- We have no secrecy requirements but we respect our members’ privacy.
- We often take up social justice causes while maintaining a critical eye towards its misuse/abuse.
- We celebrate good ole syncretism.
At this time, Circle of Cerridwen is not open to new members as we are in the midst of a transition/transformation/rebirth/reshaping. We can keep you posted about any open events we have in the future if you are interested. – February 2020
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like to become a member of the Circle of Cerridwen, send us an email with information about yourself and your spiritual path. If the current coven members agree, a meeting will be arranged with you and the coven to talk about who we are and what we do. After that, if agreed, you will be asked to come over for one or two of our magick nights.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to email us.
As of January 1, 2012, the Magick Night is no longer open to the general public. However, if you would like to visit or work with us please send us an email.