I have received an urgent message this afternoon, confirmed through another reader. It was from The Morrigan and Brighid for all who are able and willing, anywhere in the world. While the whole message has not yet been made clear, this much has (paraphrased, from memory):
“There are dangerous amounts of anger and hate running through the people across the lands. Channel them down and let them burn away. You do not have to channel the whole world, or all of it, just for your area, for what you are able. Spread the word as you can. Any hands that are available for this are needed now.”
There is no set time or day to do this. Whenever you are ready and able is fine. If you have some other method, that is fine too. This is my proposed method:
- Get one red jar candle, one white jar candle, and a glass of cool, clear local water.
- The red candle is for gathering all the hatred and anger and fear, and transforming it into fuel to burn away.
- The white candle is to provide illumination, so that all can see as clearly as possible what is really going on around them, that they see better than to hate, that they see better than to fear, that their anger be prompted only by injustice and suffering, not mere discomfort, confusion, shame, or spite.
- The glass of water is to connect the spell to the local water table, and to allow cooler heads to prevail. All within the watershed are in range of the spell.
- When the candles have burned out, pour the glass of water out, preferably where it will feed an old tree or something.
Please understand, there is much to be angry about in the world. There always is, there always will be, and right now there is quite a bit. The Morrigan would never suggest otherwise, I’m sure. But if we do not exhibit self-control, we have the power to burn the whole world down, and certainly sufficient power to burn ourselves. This does no one any good. It solves no problems, and creates many more.
So if you can, if you hear this call, and are willing, do what you can to channel the anger, the hate, the fear in your area. Channel it into a bright light to shine across the area. Let people see truly what is before them.
And if you are willing, please share this – share the link, repost/reblog it, copy the text entirely, or even make your own version. The work is what matters.