The Circle of Cerridwen is a weird, wild, witchy family:
- We’re a grand covening of diverse solitaries united with a sense of humor about ourselves plus a seriousness about what we do.
- We embody a strong belief in acceptance, affirmation, accommodation, and accountability.
- In particular, we make space for practitioners who are queer, neurodivergent and disabled.
- Our group is non-hierarchical, encouraging each member to share their knowledge.
- We’re a face-to-face community of trust, love, and support that’s aware that everyone is hurting somehow and capable of hurting others.
- We practice openness and can be vulnerable and honest with each other and lean on each other for support.
- We have no secrecy requirements but we respect our members’ privacy.
- We often take up social justice causes while maintaining a critical eye towards its misuse/abuse.
- We celebrate good ole syncretism.
As of March 11, 2021, the Circle of Cerridwen is not longer active. This page and the existing lore are archived here for reference.